Do you want to give your clothing & apparel competitors a 34% head start?
Because over one-third of U.S. consumers look for or make transparent clothing & apparel brands their first choice.
This begs the question:
Are you ready for a wave of new customers?
Knowing this fact and other critical insights about transparency’s value to your clothing and apparel company is just one of the key reasons to get this report:
The ROI of Transparency: A Consumer Market Research Study and the accompanying Clothing & Apparel Special Report.
Even more valuable is that your transparency efforts will be guided with data-driven implementation methods.
You’ll learn what transparent practices to do first — real actionable steps — for the greatest return on investment.
And here’s the good news for you (and why you need to start now).
The clothing and apparel industry still has significant transparency potential. Everybody — consumers, industry, trade groups — is talking about it, but not many companies are actually doing it.
How much your clothing & apparel brand takes transparency to heart directly impacts your customer relationships, and your future earnings. Why wait before others get that 34%? Or the additional 27% who consider clothing & apparel transparency as one of their buying variables? When you combine both groups that’s 61% of the population.
This report answers those questions and gives you tools to make an action plan.
Transparency is your clothing & apparel company’s future — how will you become your customers’ 1st choice?
Clothing & apparel companies that invest in transparency have a competitive advantage. And many of them use it as a cornerstone to growth.
In The ROI of Transparency you’ll understand why investing in transparency is not only the present — it’s the future.
You’ll know where to invest in transparency (and where you shouldn’t).
- Understand how important transparency really is. To your brand, to your industry, and most significantly to your customers.
- Know what kinds of customers will reward you for your transparency efforts, and those that say they might, but really won’t.
- Get data that will specifically inform you about how much or little to invest in transparency, and where to do so. In other words, what transparency practices will give you the best return on investment.
If you’re a CEO, founder, executive or marketing decision-maker for a clothing & apparel company, this transparency report is for you.
- If you are aware of the need for transparency, but are having trouble convincing others in your organization, this is the report for you.
- If you are being forced to “make your company transparent” but don’t know where to start, this report gives you the data needed to help with prioritize decisions.
- If your marketing department wants to know who is driving the need for transparency in the clothing & apparel industry and what’s important to them, this report gives marketers the data they need.
Get concrete, actionable steps specific for your clothing & apparel company.
In addition to the main report, you get the 50-page Clothing & Apparel Special Report, complete with 23 data charts, which provides:
- Insight into why consumers like certain clothing and apparel brands (and how you can be their “go-to” brand)
- Characteristics of the clothing and apparel brands your consumers like to buy
- Why consumers like a chosen clothing and apparel brand
- What the relationship is between transparency and quality, and how that translates into sales for clothing and apparel brands
- What your customers valuation of transparency tells you about their clothing and apparel shopping habits
- The most important aspects of transparency for clothing and apparel brands
- The most important practices that are considered transparent for clothing and apparel brands (and that’s how you start to implement transparency)
- Rationale behind purchase intent for clothing and apparel brands
- Beliefs about clothing and apparel brand integrity
- An overview of how dialogue between brand and consumer impacts clothing and apparel purchase decisions
- What’s the right amount of information to share, and how much is shared can influence brand loyalty and switching to your clothing and apparel brand
- The pros and cons of admitting to mistakes (and how that impacts trust in a clothing and apparel brand)
- Video is big in a transparent world. Find out how to optimize your videos for best results.
- The power of the traceability apps in terms of trust, transparency and purchase intent for clothing and apparel brands
- An understanding of clothing and apparel transparency in relation to regulations
- Opportunities to influence and reach clothing and apparel “transparents,” based on generations and channels
Key insights for your clothing & apparel company from the main report.
- Meet the “transparents” — the high, the regular and the low-to-no. How do they fit the profiles of your customers?
- Find out the truth about how generations differ in their relationship to transparency. Some data will confirm your bias, but there is plenty that will not.
- Discover the differences between the natural channel shopper and FDMC shoppers when it comes to transparency. In a multichannel world, supplement brands like yours still need to know which channels are best for you.
Some of the key topics covered in the main report are:
- Awareness of transparency among transparents, generations, and channel
- How consumers really define transparency (and how transparency influences other key brand attributes)
- What the most transparent companies, organizations and industries are
- The real value of transparency
- How much transparency influences purchase intent and purchasing decisions
- Investing in transparency costs money. Find out who will pay more for transparency
- The benefits of transparency that go far beyond the obvious and may surprise you
- How best to demonstrate transparency and highest rated practices (to inform your implementation plan)
- Perception of how much consumers think brands lie, even the ones they buy
For the “transparents,” generations, and channel shoppers, find out specifics about:
- Where they shop
- Product attributes they prefer
- What transparency means to them
- How companies can best demonstrate transparency to them
- What types of companies they believe are most transparent
- Why transparency affects purchasing decisions
- How much ethics matter to those who care about transparency
- The kinds of brands that appeal to them
- How to reach these audiences
Identify the transparent practices that will provide your clothing & apparel brand the biggest ROI.
Our promise: Ten minutes after reading the chapters on the most important aspects of transparency, you’ll know how to get started on your clothing & apparel company’s transparency program.
If not, we’ll provide a free consultation (up to 60 minutes) with you to identify those practices that will provide the greatest transparency value for your company.